Sunday, April 19, 2009


Just about 24 hours from now I'll be on the plane ready for take off! The final preparations are coming together. This is always the most frantic part of the trip. Once I'm away, then it is what it is. So, thanks for your prayers especially in this preparation time.

(Pictured is Maxwell Mpitinyanga with his wife and 5 children. )

Maxwell in Malawi has things well in hand. But as always, I expect that there will be many things that aren't as I expect! Just the nature of travel in general and travel in particular in Africa. Hopefully I will be meeting with Presbyterian Church of Canada partners in mission who minister in Malawi. We've made e-mail contact, so now we just have to get together in the short time I'll be in Blantyre.

Basic itinerary:
Apr 20 - 21 Fly to Johannesburg, South Africa
Apr 22 - Fly to Blantyre (spend 3 days)
Apr 24 - Travel to Lilongwe (ground)
Apr 25 - Travel to Chitapa (Northern Malawi), here we will work on the Lambya primer.

Please be praying for myself, Patrick Malasy and Nancy Sue Laminack who will join me in Malawi
* safe travel
* good contacts
* safety of family and churches while away
* protection over the Lambya primer team and their families
* God would be glorified

No comments:

Post a Comment